18.) A great sense of Humour

for a spring in your heart and your step.

Cheers to Dr Kishore Shah's amazing sense of humour. Read about his experience with a recent heart attack.

T2i - Red Heart

There is nothing that cannot be faced with a little humour, as this wonderful account by Dr Kishore Shah, a renowned Gynecologist practicing in Pune, proves. I got this as a forward...but it's too good not to be documented!

The following article is in his own words about the "MI" (myocardial infarction-heart attack) he had suffered few days back.
" I suffered a heart attack about 5 days ago. Here is my account of what happened:
As I was rushed to the Cardiac ICU, I just had this sinking feeling in my heart. Just like the one before you enter the Viva Voce hall and see the most khadoos examiner in place, only worse.

The resident there was quite courteous, "Sir, How are you feeling?"

I looked at him groggily and whispered, "Just like Rakhi Sawant (a Bollywood starlet)!"

He looked at me perplexed. I continued and said, "I feel an unnatural weight on my chest."

Thus my heart tried to spring me a surprise. So I surprised it with a spring into my heart. Now I walk with a spring in my step and one in my heart too!"

Kishore Shah.


Photo Credit: Doug

No comments:

Post a Comment